Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Our Little Stand Up Comedian

Liam is becoming such a little jokester!  Obviously he's learned it mostly from Neil who can make a game out of any situation.  Here's a few pictures that show how daddy likes to have fun with (or poke fun at) his boys.




Who knew the fur attachment from mom's winter coat hood could be so much fun!


Now that Liam is understanding how humor works, he's trying it out on me.  He thinks that if he's doing something naughty, he can just say, "It's funny!"  I have to admit, when he giggles and declares that he's just being funny, I often end up laughing too.  Baby Dylan seems to agree that everything Liam does is funny, even when he's getting bonked on the head with a ball.

We make coffee every morning and the other day Liam asked, "Want coffee, Daddy?  Want coffee, Momma?  Want coffee, Baby Dylan?"  Then he shouted, "Momma!! Baby Dylan wants coffee too."

Here is Liam joking around at the library.  We were playing with puzzles and he decided that it would be funny for him to put on the pants puzzle piece.  I told him it didn't fit because he forgot to undo the belt.  He told me, "No, too small."



Our funny little man climbed into a toy bucket and said, "Momma.  I'm taking a Baby Dylan bath."


The latest laughs have been coming from "Knock Knock" jokes.  As you can imagine, at first Liam was quite confused about what part was his in the joke.  He would just repeat whatever Neil was saying.  The jokes went like this:
Neil: "Knock, Knock."
Liam: "Knock, Knock."
Neil: "No, you say Who's there?"
Liam: "Say Who's there?"
Neil: "Boo."
Liam: "Boo."
Neil:  "No, you say Boo who?"
They went around and around for awhile but after some practice, Liam got it.  And now he's even made up a Knock Knock joke all by himself.  Here's our little comedian with his Monkey Joke:


I can't wait until Dylan starts to talk and I have three guys that keep my days filled with laughter!


No comments:

Post a Comment