Thursday, September 22, 2011

Uh, Oh! We've Got Another Walker in the House!

Dylan is now walking!  He is so cute walking across the room with his arms in the air and his little tongue sticking out trying to keep himself upright.  Liam loves it and always exclaims, "Look, Momma.  Dylan is walking again!"  Here are a few videos of him the day after he began walking across the room.  Unfortunately, I chose to film just before bedtime so he's a little tired and doesn't walk far but you get the idea.


This video also features some new skills by Liam in the background.  He thinks the couch and chair are his own personal jungle gym and I think he was looking for a little attention since Dylan seemed to be getting a lot of it lately.



This is a milestone I've really been looking forward to since Dylan is getting way to heavy to lug around.  And, it's so fun to see the two boys walking side by side.  But, I'm still a little sad that my baby is now turning into a full-fledged toddler.  Both kids are growing up so fast!  

No comments:

Post a Comment