Can you tell that I'm trying to wrap up unfinished tasks before the baby arrives? I think this is my fourth blog post in a week after a 2 month break.
We are very excited to finally meet our third baby! I'm 36 weeks pregnant and the baby is due March 27th.
Since I didn't include very many photos from the pregnancy in the blog, I thought I'd put them into their own post. Here's a family picture from August when I was 7 weeks pregnant. Grandma Hunter took the photo when she was visiting. On this trip, we told her she was going to be a grandma for the 5th time!
This photo was taken in October at 17 weeks. I definitely showed a lot sooner with this pregnancy!
Here I am in December at 24 weeks pregnant.
And, here's the current BIG belly at 36 weeks. It's hard to believe that the baby is still going to gain approximately two more pounds over the next four weeks. I might tip over.
Although it's my third baby, my friends were so generous and threw me a surprise baby shower. They did a diaper drive and gave me an awesome new diaper bag. We now have enough diapers to last us through the summer! Here's the awesome diaper cake they made!
It was a breakfast shower so we enjoyed scones, coffee and cake! Here's a beautiful bouquet of flowers that I got too.
A sneak peek of the baby. This is the 32 week ultrasound photo. At this visit, the baby weighed in at 3lbs. 13oz. We were thrilled by the surprise 4D picture that the technician gave us. Since I've been told it's hard to see, I included labels to help you visualize.
The nesting instinct has finally kicked in and we're starting to get the house ready for the new baby. One of the most pressing "to do's" is to pick the names! After reading hundreds of boys and girls names out loud from a baby naming book lent to me by a friend, Liam finally decided the only name he liked was Wilhelmina. At this point, all ideas are welcome!

No comments:
Post a Comment